Monday, June 20, 2011

Be-lated Father's Day

So I have a little catching up to do.. 

Since my hubby is out of town, Father's day was spent hanging out at my parents house.  It was a quiet day - okay, I take that back - any day with Jordan running around rampant is never a quiet day, but nonetheless, relaxing

My dad is probably the best man I know.  He loves his family with all his heart and has given us some of the most important tools who have molded us [me & my brothers] into the people we are today.  He has taught us integrity, loyalty, the benefits of hard work, and the importance of family.  To top it all off, he is a wonderful "gampa" to our little Miss Jordan.  He is a man she will always look up to. 





And of course there is Jordan's daddy :)  This man will - no doubt - instill in this child his very gentle nature, his "tell-it-like-it-is" attitude, his love and affection, his wild and funny personality, and his "keep the boys away" mentality.  She already exhibits so much of him and she has yet to reach the ripe age of 2 years old :). 

Jordan is a lucky little girl to have these two postive male influences in her life.  Two men that love her and want the absolute best for her.  Thank you Dad, and thank you hunny.  Happy "be-lated" Father's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment