Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FL Countdown - Day 52: Happy 4th Everyone!!

The 4th was spent with friends.. and children laughing and playing while throwing pop-it's.  It was relaxing, fairly quiet, and a beautiful day (for once). :)

I had no clue what to bring to the BBQ we attended so I decided to hit my friends with some paleo brownies, recipe courtesy of Paleo Mama

I think they tasted great (in a "wow, pretty good for being healthy" way) but I'm sure they were hard to swallow for my non-paleo friends ;)  Sorry guys. 

Paleo Brownies.. a healthy take on dessert

Weird not spending the 4th with my hubby... one week to go til he's home!! 

Meals for the day:
Breakfast:  Eggs with Asparagus & Onions, Leftover Flank Steak
Lunch:  A bowl of fresh gazpacho
Dinner:  Oh geez... chips and homemade salsa (courtesy of Ashley) Steak, Ribs, and Asparagus.

My workout consisted of perfecting my push-ups and stink bugs while watching the 2010 Strongest Man on ESPN. 
~kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment