Saturday, July 2, 2011

FL Countdown - Day 55: FACTS


My favorite treat!

10 facts about me:

1. I feel guilty when I don't get to the gym [KCF]. Especially now that I have been blogging.
2. I use honesty when posting my meals. Criticism or not. I will not fib regardless of how bad I think I ate for the day.
3. I am busy. And I mean really busy. My day starts at 5am and does not stop until 9pm (if I can make it to bed that early).
4. I work better when my plate is full. Sitting around watching tv does nothing for me. I think the only times I've had the tv on since Rueben has been gone is: 1) Zumba Dvd's or 2) Barney.
5. I wish I had more time everyday to focus on the things I like to do: cooking and photography.
6. I'm a closet gangster.  Drake is my all time fave.   I will challenge anyone 8-mile style and you will get served!
7. I come from a tight-knit family.  And that's how it will stay.
Just say NO!
8. I have a terrible sweet tooth.  I fight the sugar cravings everyday!!
9. I do not drink soda (pop, for you Washingtonians).  Neither does my husband.  Sorry Jordan... you'll get to experience it when you can pay for it on your own. 
10. I will NEVER go back to an ordinary gym.  Crossfit has really changed my opinion of "stereotypical" workouts.  Though I'll pop in a beachbody dvd from time to time if I miss a workout, I still feel my absolute best when I walk out of KCF after a brutal workout.  Okay, just a workout.  Every workout is pretty brutal. 

Indian chicken curry

Meals of the Day:
Breakfast:  Apple Pie Larabar
                 Coffee out the ying-yang
Lunch:  Berry Acai Lemonade
Late Lunch: Tinola w/ a cup of rice
Dinner:  I experimented with an Indian curry dish.  Chicken, onions, red peppers.  It turned out pretty good and had some heat on it.  Just how I like it!




~kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment