Saturday, July 2, 2011

FL Countdown - Day 54: Easy Saturday

Me and my brother Billy hit KCF this morning, here was our workout of the day.  My time - 32:48.  I have yet to master the art of double unders, but I'm sure getting to it could help my times.  Anyway, killer WOD before the holiday weekend!!  
Lil Missy hammin' it up at the Oak Table


Breakfast:  2 Eggs with an Aidell's Chicken and Apple Sausage
Post-WOD:  Protein Shake - Coconut milk, banana, strawberries, blueberries, & chocolate protein powder
Lunch:  BBQ Chicken Salad from the "Paleo Friendly" Menu at The Oak Table
Snack:  Some of Jordan's frozen yogurt

My mom has been super supportive with what I am trying to accomplish here so she picked up some gluten-free hamburger buns today at the Poulsbo Farmer's Market.  Thanks mom!!

Pre-Dinner Appetizer:  Homemade Guacamole with Corn Chips
Dinner:  Hamburger with a gluten-free bun from The Gluten-Free Bakery & Market in Poulsbo
               Watermelon
               Berry Acai Lemonade

Well, I made up for my lack of nutrition yesterday.. Summer holidays can be tough trying to stay on track :)

~kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment